Thursday, December 29, 2016

How to Dedicate My Life to God?

How to Dedicate My Life to God?
12/30/16
Friday



How to Dedicate My Life to God?

Dedicating my life to God,
That’s an interesting concept.
I wonder how many people do that?
That’s interesting as well.

Why give my life to God?
That probably comes before “how dedicate my life.”
Does anybody want to give their life to God?
Does anybody even see it as even possible?

Give your life to God.
That’s huge undertaking.
Where would I start?
What would I do? 

But, then again—
Maybe there are different ways 
People can give their life to God.
Maybe just wanting to do so is a good start.

I like that!
Let’s just start here:
There are many good people
Who want to serve God.

And they may do it in a thousand different ways,
And I thought there was only one way.
That’s what I thought,
I must have been mistaken.

Hum!
We’re going to have to think this over.
It leads me to believe God will accept 
Many different ways for us to show our love.

I guess He’s flexible.
That’s a nice character quality.

Dr. Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment