Wednesday, December 28, 2016

A Life Dedicated to God

A Life Dedicated to God
12/28/16
Wednesday



A Life Dedicated to God

If my life were dedicated to God,
It would involve a total commitment to Him. 
I would have to love God,
Not just a little bit, 
But with my whole being.
It would entail
The biggest commitment of my life.

But also it would bring the greatest reward.
It would enable me to live in heaven while on earth.
That’s the power I would receive.
Can you believe
If I dedicated myself totally to God,
I would be given
The possibility of bringing heaven to my existence on earth?

Who would have thought it possible?
Only God would have.
No one else.
And Only God would have done that. 
It would have required a gift from a generous God,
To one worthy of the gift,
And to one who believed in that possibility.

Do I wish to live a heavenly existence while on earth?
Of course I do!

Dr. Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment