Tuesday, December 20, 2016

This is My Moment

This is My Moment
12/21/16
Wednesday



This is My Moment

This is my perfect moment,
It has been destined for all eternity,
Just for me.
It is mine,
No one else’s.

So I must treasure it,
I must never let it slip away,
I must make it memorable,
I must give it value,
It has been given to me by God.

That makes it a treasure.
What a gift it is,
And it is all mine,
Because no one’s moment is similar to mine,
Mine has been made just for me.

What truly makes it perfect
Is my acceptance of it.
If I don’t accept it 
It will not be mine.
I happily accept it.

It will provide me with exactly what I need.
I must accept this gift.
Only after I accept it,
Will it become my moment, 
Will it become perfect.

Will that moment really be that special?
Yes it will,
It has been given to me by God.

Dr. Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment