Tuesday, January 10, 2017

How Can I Deserve to See God's Goodness?

How Can I Deserve to See God’s Goodness?
1/11/17
Wednesday



How Can I Deserve to See God’s Goodness
In this Universe?

Do I have to earn it?
Do I have to be worthy of the privilege
Of seeing God in this universe?
It would indeed be a privilege
To see God everywhere.

Perhaps
The privilege would depend 
Upon how well I served God and did His will.
Why would God allow me to see Him,
If I did not do his bidding?

And if I didn’t know God well enough to obey Him,
Could I really recognize Him?
If I saw a waterfall, 
Would I see it as a gift of God,
Or just a lot of water? 

Perhaps
Seeing God’s goodness in the universe could not happen 
Unless I first knew Him.
And knew Him well.
Then I might be able to recognize Him.

Do I need a template within me
To recognize Him outside of me?
Yes, I do.
If He were within me,
Then I would feel Him outside me.

And then I would know Him and see Him.

Dr. Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment