Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Dr. Tony’s Poems, Part Three

Dr. Tony’s Poems, Part Three
5-5-16
Thursday
Book Writing Month



I Write My Poem

When I sit down to write my poem,
I look up within me,
And my poem descends upon me.
The thoughts are there.
The words appear.

I am grateful,
And I wonder.
Who is writing this?
I or God,
Or both of us?

I am grateful to God for this experience.
He comes down.
He takes my hand.
Explains His plan.
I listen and write.

I’m grateful for this poem.
If we make this a conversation with God,
It becomes a prayer.
He speaks to us,
 And we respond.

I sit down each day to pray,
To connect with the Source and the universe.
You too, when you sit down and read,
You can connect,
And may enter into the prayer.

It’s yours.
It feels good.
The universe is pleased.
You have become one with it,
And the world smiles at you.

Dr. Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment