Sunday, May 15, 2016

The Joy of Blogging

The Joy of Blogging
5-15-16
Sunday
May is Book Writing Month



The Joy of Blogging

I Blog
To create greater joy within the universe,
Within the hearts of all I touch,
Especially yours.

I Blog
To make this world a more loving place than it was,
Just a moment ago,
A place overflowing with love for all.

I Blog
To add to the kindness in all whom I touch,
Because each one of us needs to be treated kindly,
And each one of us needs to learn to treat the world more kindly.

I Blog
To stimulate your mind and my mind
To function at its highest level,
In order to discover the wisdom within our reach.

I Blog
Because I love to share with you
The gifts I have received,
And help you appreciate your gifts.

I Blog
Because I love you.


Dr. Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment