Thursday, February 9, 2017

A Mind Fully Focused

A Mind Fully Focused
2/10/17
Friday



That’s another definition of mindfulness,
“A mind fully focused.”
But what does that mean?
Fully focused.
How do I do it?

It’s not being just a little focused.
I have to be really focused.
This is going to take some doing
How do I acquire that skill?
I don’t know, but you’ll figure it out.

What’s the value of being so focused?
Where will it take us?
What will it enable us to do? 
Perhaps it will help us accomplish our goals.
Or whatever we wish to accomplish.

Is  mindfulness
Doing or being?
Is it an active or passive skill?
Do I want it?
Will it be worthwhile?

We have a lot to learn.
We might be able to get a little help,
But mainly it will be up to us
To figure it out and teach ourselves.
That’s the way to learn.

We posed a lot of questions above.
Answer them
And you will have learned how to be mindful.

Dr. Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment