Friday, December 4, 2015

The Time to Blog

The Time to Blog
12-5-15
Saturday
Happiness Day

The Time to Blog
What’s the right time to blog?
I used to blog early each morning
But I always missed the early coffee crowd
So it was time to change
Now you can pick any time of the day to indulge

I now choose to write my blog
And have it posted the previous day
It allows me time to sit down in the quiet of the morning
With a cup of coffee
Or pick a favorite time of the day
To leisurely read  my poem

The time to read
I believe the best time will be
When you have the leisure
To unhurriedly read your poem
So you can think about what it means to you
Or perhaps meditate on its meaning

May the reading of this blog each day enhance your life
May it provide you with one beneficial thought each day
As you quietly journey through life
There’s a time to read
There’s a the time to grow
Now is the time

Dr. Tony
Image by Scenescapery


No comments:

Post a Comment