Friday, January 15, 2016

My Happiness Journey, Part 1

My Happiness Journey, Part 1
1-16-16
Saturday
Happiness Day


My Happiness Journey
It’s called a journey
To demonstrate that happiness can grow throughout my life
It is my choice
It’s up to me to choose happiness all along the way
And what a beautiful journey I will create

The requirement for being happier involves
Changing my thinking
Attempting to think positive thoughts each day
That’s the journey
And each positive thought will lead to another positive thought
That’s what produces happiness

Let’s focus on being happier
It’s a process
It just takes one little step at a time
Want it, desire it with all your heart
And it will come
And you will be surprised by how beautiful it makes you feel

It’s my happiness journey
My goal is to achieve
That wonderful state of well-being that is called happiness
It will teach me to love myself
And on this journey
I will walk hand in hand with the source of all happiness

What a lovely journey it will be


Dr. Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment