Monday, January 25, 2016

My Spectacular World Full of Happiness

My Spectacular World
Full of Happiness
1-26-16
Tuesday
Another Happiness Day
My Spectacular World
That happens when I make each day
A day full of happiness
You must believe that to be possible
You must believe that to be the will of the Source
Of all happiness
It is meant to be, it is destiny
If only you seek it
If only you choose it
And then, for sure, it will come about

My Spectacular world
Is a world full of happiness
And the accompanying love and peace
They all come together
But you must choose them all
You must bring them to life
You must find your own happiness
It is for you to determine that
Only you can create it
And when you do so
It will become a wondrous journey through life

And you will make it even more spectacular than it now is
It is within your power
The power is yours

And my last word to you is
Use that power to make the world a better place
Each day
Show it your love, your joy, your calm

Dr. Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment