Thursday, January 21, 2016

What Makes Me Happy Part II

What Makes Me Happy?
Part II
1-22-16
Friday
My Happiness Day

What Makes Me Happy?
There are so many things
I never realized how many made me happy
I’m such a lucky person
I’m happy when the sun shines on me
And sometimes I enjoy dancing in the rain
Other times I just enjoy the rain
Because it makes the world green

Everything is beginning to make me happy
Moonlight, starlight and rainbows do it
Beautiful clouds drift above me
And above them the sun shines
Straight people and not so straight people
Walk in and out of my life
And they are all beautiful.
Who isn’t?

All the people of the world
Can make me happy
Praise the universe
There’s so much within it to make me happy
Look for it! Find it! And embrace it!
And it will embrace you too
And you will find happiness beyond belief
And it will be all yours

Dr. Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment