Saturday, January 16, 2016

My Happiness Journey, Part 2

My Happiness Journey, Part 2
1-17-16
Sunday
Spirituality Day

Credit: Scenescapery

My Happiness Journey
It’s appropriate that today is Spirituality Day
This journey that I am on is a spiritual journey
I  will be walking hand in hand with God
And what a beautiful trip it will be
Because God will be with me every step of the way

Happiness
It’s my goal for this journey
It will be my gauge
If I am happy
Then I am fully on the journey
There’s no other choice but happiness

The journey
It’s always with God
I will keep focusing on my union with God
It will bring me happiness
Love, peace and joy
And I will be one with God

My ultimate happiness goal
Is to reach the summit of happiness
I will get to the top of that mountain
By each day focusing
On my happiness and union with God
They are one and the same


Happiness
Mine and yours
Is the overriding goal of all I write
Dr. Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment