Friday, January 29, 2016

Happiness Is the Goal of all My Blogs

Happiness
Is the Goal of all My Blogs
1-30-16
Saturday
Happiness Day
Photography Credit: Scenescapery

The Goal of all my blogs
Is happiness
I chose that goal
Because God is happiness
Then I thought, why not be like him?
Why not be happy?
He must have created us to be happy, not sad
I’m sure it is our mandate from God to be happy
How fortunate we are!

Happiness
What more can there be to life?
What better gift can flow from my blogs than happiness?
When we are happy
We are in touch with the Source
Who is love and peace as well as happiness
All three exist in one another’s company
Love, peace and joy
They can never be separated
They are the three loyal sisters
Who are always together

Happiness
What goal could be better?
Than writing each blog
With the purpose
Of making people happy
Happiness
You couldn’t ask for more
And what more could be given to you?
Than love, peace and Joy

Find happiness and you find God

Dr. Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment