Sunday, January 3, 2016

Let's Be Happy

Let’s be Happy
1-4-16
Monday
Love Day


Let’s be happy
I’m going to assume
That most of us are happy to some degree
But could be happier
That’s probably true

Today is “love day”
Let’s think today about loving ourselves more
By becoming happier
This could be the start of our happiness journey
It’s a good start if that’s what we want

Let’s be happier
I like that thought so much so
That I, Dr.Tony, want to join you
On this happiness journey
I truly could be happier

Let’s focus on being happier
You and I
This is about loving ourselves
And we start our happiness journey
By focusing on becoming happier

Wanting to be happier
This is our goal
This is our focus
Together we walk hand-in-hand
On our beautiful happiness journey



Tomorrow we continue this walk together
Dr. Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment