Sunday, January 17, 2016

My Happiness is up to Me

My Happiness is up to Me
1-18-16
Monday
Love Day
             

My happiness is up to Me
Only me
God can help me be happy
But he has given it to me to create
No one else is in charge of its creation but me

My happiness
It’s mine
Totally mine
It’s up to me
Only I can make it happen

Happiness is my choice
It’s mine to create
I can choose to be happy or not
Should I choose to let it pass me by?
It would be my worst choice ever

Happiness
It increases the odds of my succeeding in life
Unhappiness
Will make success much more difficult
I must decide between the two
Is there really a choice?

Let happiness be my choice
It always is up to me
I can’t be so silly as to let it slip through my hands
Value it!
Choose it!

Dr. Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment