Monday, February 29, 2016

Respect Every Human Being

Respect Every Human Being
3-1-16
Tuesday
Child and Family Day


Respect Every Human Being

Respect
It’s a superior level of love
It involves looking deeply into the core of another human being
Entering the mind, heart and soul of that human being
Making that person your prime and total focus
Making her or him feel valued
Listening intently
And with love

Respect
It’s getting to know someone
Wanting to know them
Being there with them
And nowhere else
Giving them hope
And loving them for whom they are

Respect
I see you
I am with you
I am there for you
You are in my heart
My very being
I am giving you my all

I respect you
For the magnificent human being that you are
I have found that beauty within you
You too must find that beauty
Your essence
As I am attempting to do
You are a gift to the universe

If only I could see every person in this light
Dr. Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment