Friday, February 5, 2016

Happiness The Goal of All my blogs

Happiness
The Goal of All my blogs
2-6-16
Saturday
Happiness Day
Photo Credit: Scenescapery

Happiness
Is the Goal of All my Blogs
Of every poem I write
What more is there?
What goal could be more delightful?
What more could I desire?
Could anything exceed ii?
Happiness
It’s God

How can I define God?
He is love, peace and happiness
There is nothing beyond love
Nothing beyond peace
Nor is there anything beyond happiness
You can never be truly happy
Without love and peace
They always accompany one another
Happiness is God
And she is always accompanied with love and peace
Find One
And you find them all
The three bring heaven to earth

Now you see why
The goal of all my blogs
Is happiness
When I speak of happiness
I speak of love
I speak of peace
I speak of God
He is in my heart and I am in his
You are welcome to join me there

Dr. Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment