Thursday, February 11, 2016

Make the World a Better Place

Make the World a Better Place
2-12-16
Friday

Make the world a Better Place

This world is beautiful
But each one of us can make it even more beautiful
A better place
And you can make it such!
Every good word, thought and deed
Will make it more beautiful
See the beauty in this magnificent world
Make your contributions to its goodness
And you will make the world more beautiful

Make the world a better place
You can do it
And when you do
It will make your own personal space a better space
Everyone is capable of doing that
You can do it, so can I
Don’t we want to make our own world more beautiful?
Then make the world a better place
And you will also make your own world a better space

Make the world better
And you make yourself better
That’s where I start
With myself
Before I tell others to do that
I must do it
And when we do that
We inspire others to do so
I will make myself better and the world will become a better place

Dr. Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment