Monday, February 8, 2016

From Where Do These Blogs Come?

From Where Do These Blogs Come?
2-9-16
Tuesday

Photo Credit: Scenescapery

They come from heaven
They come from the Source
From where else could they possibly come?
They come from the source of all wisdom
These blogs are mine

They come to me through Dr. Tony
And because they come now
They must be just what I need now
Everything that comes to me now
Is for me to learn from right now

They are gifts
Not for tomorrow or yesterday
But for today
They are for me
They are all mine

These blogs are gifts from the Source
They are given to me
To be used as I wish
To be used as I need
They are my gifts

Thank you my God
The Source of all wisdom
Thank you for this poem
And for all you give to me, your child
I am so grateful to you

With Love
Dr. Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment