Sunday, February 7, 2016

My Blogs are Messages of Love

My Blogs are Messages of Love
2-8-16
Monday
Love Day
 
My Blogs are Messages of Love

That’s all I want them to be
Messages of love

I couldn’t imagine a more appropriate goal
For every single blog I write
Than to provide a message of love

I couldn’t think of a better reason to write this blog
Than to write it as an expression of love
It’s what the world needs
More love

I hope I will never forget to make my poems
Messages of love
From the Source of all love
Through this writer
God’s messenger of love

What an honor it is to be that messenger of love
The one who gives to you 
God’s messages of love
And who loves you as well
Because he cannot give you the love of the Universe
Without loving you

Love
It’s the only treasure I have to give to you
It’s my reason for writing this poem
But the ultimate goal is
For you and I to learn to proclaim Our love
To the entire Universe
Through the loving way we live our lives

Dr. Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment