Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Each Blog I Write is for You and Me

Each Blog I Write is for You and Me
2-11-16
Thursday
Caring for Self Day


Each Blog I Write is for You and Me

Today is Caring for Self Day
Each of us must care for our selves
That includes me
I must care for myself
The blogs are meant to teach me as well as you
They’re not meant for me to just write and forget
They’re meant for both of us to apply to our selves

I write each blog
Or do I really do so?
Maybe not
Maybe I am not the fount of wisdom from which they come
Maybe there’s another Source
Each morning I sit down
And the blog just seems to come to me

My blog comes down to me
And then I give it to you
It must be meant for both of us
Whatever comes to us
Must be what I need and possibly what you need
I must apply it to me
Not just to you

My blog comes down to both of us
It is ours
It belongs to the Universe
And in the meantime
You and I can be co-learners
This blog is a gift to you and me
And together we will both learn

Thank you for seeking the wisdom with me
That comes from up above
Dr. Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment