Wednesday, March 2, 2016

My Anger Hurts Me

My Anger Hurts Me
3-3-16
Thursday
Caring for Self Day


My Anger Hurts Me

Anger
It can hurt me badly
And today is Thursday, caring for self day
Becoming angry
That’s no way to care for myself
It’s the opposite way
I am hurting myself

Anger
I have to beware of it
I have to keep out of its way
Or it will destroy me
It never will help
It will poison me
If it becomes a habit

Anger
If I’m angry I created it
No one could possibly make me angry
Unless I let them
I am the author of my anger
I must take ownership of it
If I am to be responsible

Anger
It can rule me if I let it
It can become my master
It always involves negativity
It’s never a positive way to deal with life
Don’t become an angry man or woman
It doesn’t suit you

Dr. Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment