Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Releasing Anxiety

Releasing Anxiety
3-30-16
Wednesday
Free of Anxiety Day

Releasing Anxiety
So what do I do if I am anxious?
What is the step I should take?
This is something only I can determine.
I decide on how my therapy will evolve,
And how I will release my anxiety.
I will be given direction,
But I will make the final decisions.

Releasing my anxiety--
I am the only one who can do that.
I am the only one who knows the best way.
I can use direction, support and encouragement,
But it’s up to me.
I must take responsibility
For the direction of my life.

Releasing my anxiety--
I am my own best therapist.
I know myself better than anyone else.
For me and my therapist,
To do our own best work,
We must be in total agreement.
We must be of one mind.

To release my anxiety
I need a plan.

Tomorrow we will list the solutions
That were provided in the past five blogs.
They comprise a list of over a dozen solutions,
For releasing anxiety.
From them you may begin to draw up your plan.

Dr. Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment