Sunday, March 27, 2016

More One-Step Anxiety Reduction Topics

More One-Step Anxiety Reduction Topics
3-28-16
Monday
Love Day


More One-Step Anxiety Reduction topics

It’s Monday, Love Day,
It’s time for me to go to the source of all love,
And ask for help reducing anxiety.
I probably need some help.
I could try it alone,
But I think it’s better to ask for help.
I’m going to check later
On how many times I asked for help today.

Here are more topics I can choose to work on:
Practice focusing on being in the present moment.
List the benefits of positive thinking.
List the consequences of negative thinking.
Identify situations that herald the onset of my anxiety.
I will deal with one issue at a time.
That’s all I can do,
I’ll keep it simple!

And here are more anxiety reduction topics:
How can I promote calm and peace within myself?
What has worked in the past?
How can I use my breathing to relax?
Here’s what I can do:
Every time I am anxious
I can focus on my breathing until I am calm.
I am going to give it a try!

I won’t be overwhelmed by the above list!
I will make each topic I choose easy to do.
If it seems difficult,
I won’t do it,
Until I can make it easy to do.
Easy does it!
It’s just one step at a time.
I’m going to make it really easy to do.

Dr. Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment