Sunday, April 10, 2016

Discover Your Anxiety Triggers

Discover Your Anxiety Triggers
4-11-16
Monday
Anxiety Reduction Month

Anxiety Solutions
“Discover your anxiety triggers”
This is the tenth solution
On our anxiety solution list

Remember!
This is about your anxiety triggers,
Not mine or anyone else’s,
Just yours.

What upsets you?
I’ll bet your negative thoughts do.
Maybe even your worrying does.
Maybe we should call worries negative thoughts.

What happens when you’re confused or scared?
Are those feelings caused by events that trigger your anxiety?
How about when your mind runs amuck?
Does that set you off?

How come you’re antsy sometimes?
Like fidgety, nervous, impatient.
What was it that upset you?
Are people inconsiderate, mean, stupid?

We all have our triggers.
I better recognize mine,
Before somebody else does,
And pushes my buttons.

It’s all about me knowing myself,
Getting to know my triggers,
Getting rid of them,
And getting my act together.

Why don’t you write down your triggers?
Dr. Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment