Saturday, April 30, 2016

I am Writing a Book

I am Writing a Book
5-1-16
Sunday
May is Book Month


I am writing a book
Dr. Tony’s
Anxiety Solutions
And
Your Wisdom Within

This book will be made up of blogs I have written daily
Over the past two years
All the blogs are written in a poetry format
I have referred to them in the book as both blogs and poems
Now my task it to identify why I’m writing them

The following is a tentative list of those reasons:
First, this book has been written for you
But in the process of writing it
It is also teaching me
We both learn

My needs are the same as yours
And I hope this book will help both of us
Gain a clearer understanding
Of the meaning of life
This book is written to better our lives

It is about anxiety in our society
A condition that affects each one of us
We are discussing it
Because it is such a common issue
In the lives of so many people

The final part of the book
Addresses the wisdom within
Yours and God’s
Which will help you
Solve your problems in life

Dr. Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment