Wednesday, April 6, 2016

The Onset of Your Anxiety

The Onset of Your Anxiety
4-7-16
Thursday
April is Anxiety Reduction Month



Anxiety Solutions

“Identify the Onset of Your Anxiety”
This is the sixth solution
On our anxiety solution list

So what do I do when I begin to get anxious?
I need to be able to identify my anxiety triggers
As quickly as possible,
To prevent the anxiety from worsening.

When it elevates it’s difficult to stop it.
I want to deal with the onset of anxiety
This very moment,
Before it becomes a raging wildfire

I want to stop it right now.
The time to deal with it is right now,
When it’s still manageable.
I’m going to do that.

What about negative thinking?
Doesn’t that always precede anxiety?
Yes, it does.
I have to stop that too, and do so now.

What are some other signs of anxiety?
I get confused, scared, worried,
My mind begins to race,
I feel helpless and out of control.

Identify these triggers.
Write them down.
So we can figure out our unique solutions
For reducing our anxiety each and every day.

So pick a time to write down and list your anxiety triggers

Dr. Tony

1 comment:

  1. My Anxiety is first off a lack of trust in my God. It is a dangerous circle. Bad thoughts take over my thinking which gets my muscles in my neck and back to tense up which start my teeth grinding. This results in physical and mental pain that then require medicine to calm them down. this in turn causes side affects such as tiredness and lack of motivation. I pray to God for help and use the people he puts in my path to help me. I know it's a long process. I am a fighter and a believer. I need to follow what Dr. Bruder suggests and take one day at a time. I know this did not happen over night nor will it go away over night. I do ask for your prayers and God's good wisdom. Amen! Thank you Lord for putting people on this earth like Dr. Bruder who have helped soooo many people.

    ReplyDelete