Thursday, April 14, 2016

Trust God will Help You

Trust God will Help You
4-15-16
Friday
Anxiety Reduction Month

Anxiety Solutions



“Trust God will Help You”
This is the fourteenth solution
On our anxiety solution list

Of course the Source will help you.
How could you possibly think otherwise?
How could a loving God do otherwise?
He always answers a sincere prayer.
Always!

That’s his nature.
He’s a loving giving God.
He gives you all you need.
It is there for the asking.
Sometimes you don’t even have to ask.

Ask and you will receive,
But you have to believe it will be given to you,
And trust He is there for you,
And loves you…
Always!

Belief and trust go hand-in-hand.
If He’s the Source of all that is,
Shouldn’t He be able to take care of you?
And don’t you think He wants to do that?
I think He does.

I think He loves you.
I think He loves me.
I think He loves all of us.
Thank you for listening to me,
To all I have to say.

Dr. Tony


Postscript: Thank you for your comments.
They’re important to me.
I learn from them...
Please continue to comment.

Thank you “redundant...” for your comment:
“My anxiety is first off a lack of trust in my God.”
That’s self awareness
Knowing that is the beginning of change

No comments:

Post a Comment