Friday, April 22, 2016

The My-Way Anxiety Plan

The My-Way Anxiety Plan
4-23-16
Saturday
Anxiety Reduction Month

The My-Way Plan


I take control of it.
It’s my plan,
Derived from the 16-step program.
From within that program
Comes my own unique plan,
Which I create,
And only I can create,
Or it would not be my plan.

The my-way plan I create
Applies only to me.
I will create it,
And only I can create it,
If it truly is to be my plan.
What a wonderful plan it will be.
It will eventually become my life plan,
The guide to my happiness.

My life plan.
It’s being written solely by me
The more I do it my way,
The better it works
It starts by focusing on anxiety,
Of which we all have a bit.
But it ends up dealing with healthy living.
It’s my plan for now and for life.

Dr. Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment